Ubiq’window is a family of sensors which accurately tracks fingers close to the flat surface.
Touchless interactivity is the next frontier of interactivity as it lets users keep natural and swift gestures when interacting with digital contents.
Ubiq’window’s technology is 100% computer vision-based. Cameras track fingers and “triangulate” their position with maximum accuracy (2mm) even when installed at 3 meters.
Ubiq’window relies on multiple core functions:
- shape recognition tracking
- multi-point interactivity
- stereo vision for better accuracy
- Ubiq’window is available in 5 dimensions ranging from 80cm to 2 meters to accommodate all types of integrations.
Ubiq’window unique features:
- no need for contact with the surface
- weather-proof, work under the sun as well as in total obscurity
- 24 pre-packaged gestures
- keeps display clarity
- invisible to user and out of reach
Ubiq’window is widely deployed in:
- shop windows
- large size retail installations
- premium showrooms
- interactive kiosks and furnitures